Kara Jewellery by Charlotte Tabor
Henhurst Wood Long Duo Pendant
Henhurst Wood Long Duo Pendant
A one off! When I'm in my workshop I often take the different shapes and have a play around with them to see what ideas I can come up with for new designs. This is one of them!
A uniquely different chunky sterling silver pendant which has an oxidised sterling silver textured rectangle with a highly polished smaller silver shape on top to give it a stylish, contemporary look which can be worn year in, year out with out it going out of fashion. The pendant can be worn on a short chain or longer over a jumper. Please choose the length of silver chain you would like.
Size: The pendant is about 5.2 cm long and 1.7 cm wide.
Weight: Approximately 21 g including the chain.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
All Kara Jewellery by Charlotte gifts come beautifully gift wrapped in a subtly branded gift box.
There are many different ways to clean and polish your silver, gold and bronze. The notes below are my recommendations and are how I look after the jewellery I have in stock.
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to air and becomes very dull when it comes into regular contact with chemicals.
To keep your original piece of jewellery looking stunning we suggest you adopt the following steps for looking after your jewellery:
- Store the jewellery in the branded box when not wearing it so it's not open to the air and won't tarnish.
- Don’t wear the jewellery whilst having a bath/taking a shower, applying make up, sun tan cream or body cream, perfume or hairspray. It’s a good habit to get into to put your jewellery on last after getting ready.
- Don’t go swimming with your jewellery on as the chlorine will dull the finish.
- A build up of dirt can be removed using warm water, washing-up liquid and a very soft toothbrush.
- If you need to polish the jewellery, then give it a rub with a silver jewellery cloth which are readily available online or in the High Street and are already impregnated with suitable chemicals to bring the shine back or for more heavily tarnished silver I'd recommend Town Talk Anti-tarnish Silver Foam .
- Do not use silver dip as this will damage the jewellery
Gold JewelleryPlease do not use gold dip as this can affect the surface of your Kara creations.
- We suggest you follow the guidelines above for silver but use a gold polishing cloth to polish your jewellery.
The bronze will change colour and deepen in time.
- If you would like to clean it then I recommend using Town Talk Anti-Tarnish Brass & Copper Polish or
- Washing it in a small amount of fairy liquid and water and a soft cloth or toothbrush.
Gold Plated Salt and Pepper Pinch Pots
The salt and pepper pinch will need looking after
- Please do not leave the salt in them when they are not being used as the salt will corrode the silver.
- After use, empty the salt and wash the dish and spoon gently in warm soapy water using a soft cloth which will not scratch the surface.
- Dry using a soft cloth and store in their box.
For a small charge you can send your piece back to us and we'll re-polish it so it's looking new. send the item back to Kara Jewellery by Royal Mail, Special Delivery for it to be re-polished.