Kara Jewellery by Charlotte Tabor
This lovely bracelet has a deep textured, sterling silver disk which is polished on the top only to give an unusual, two-tone appearance which adds to the rustic look. All my jewellery is handmade so there might be slight differences from the one shown in the picture and in the length of the chain but as it's a lobster clasp the bracelet can be shortened.
Size- This bracelet has a circle diameter of 1.5 cm and comes with a lobster clasp.
Weight- Approximately 7 grams
Metal- Sterling silver
All silver is hallmarked by the London Assay Office
All Kara Jewellery by Charlotte gifts come beautifully gift wrapped.
There are many different ways to clean and polish your silver, gold and bronze. The notes below are my recommendations and are how I look after the jewellery I have in stock.
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to air and becomes very dull when it comes into regular contact with chemicals.
To keep your original piece of jewellery looking stunning we suggest you adopt the following steps for looking after your jewellery:
- Store the jewellery in the branded box when not wearing it so it's not open to the air and won't tarnish.
- Don’t wear the jewellery whilst having a bath/taking a shower, applying make up, sun tan cream or body cream, perfume or hairspray. It’s a good habit to get into to put your jewellery on last after getting ready.
- Don’t go swimming with your jewellery on as the chlorine will dull the finish.
- A build up of dirt can be removed using warm water, washing-up liquid and a very soft toothbrush.
- If you need to polish the jewellery, then give it a rub with a silver jewellery cloth which are readily available online or in the High Street and are already impregnated with suitable chemicals to bring the shine back or for more heavily tarnished silver I'd recommend Town Talk Anti-tarnish Silver Foam .
- Do not use silver dip as this will damage the jewellery
Gold JewelleryPlease do not use gold dip as this can affect the surface of your Kara creations.
- We suggest you follow the guidelines above for silver but use a gold polishing cloth to polish your jewellery.
The bronze will change colour and deepen in time.
- If you would like to clean it then I recommend using Town Talk Anti-Tarnish Brass & Copper Polish or
- Washing it in a small amount of fairy liquid and water and a soft cloth or toothbrush.
Gold Plated Salt and Pepper Pinch Pots
The salt and pepper pinch will need looking after
- Please do not leave the salt in them when they are not being used as the salt will corrode the silver.
- After use, empty the salt and wash the dish and spoon gently in warm soapy water using a soft cloth which will not scratch the surface.
- Dry using a soft cloth and store in their box.
For a small charge you can send your piece back to us and we'll re-polish it so it's looking new. send the item back to Kara Jewellery by Royal Mail, Special Delivery for it to be re-polished.